There are only a few channels that I am watching or listening to. It is not so easy to find good ones, some just pose and have never built a business but freely give advice on it.
Not only that there is some fun to watch as well. Some TV series have done a good job in encouraging entrepreneurs.
So the question is. What would you recommend to watch, listen or read?
Here is my short channel list:
1. Podcast – How I Built This with Guy Raz.
Great interviews with company founders, for example
- Square Space: Anthony Casalena. Link to Podcast here.
- Dyson: James Dyson. Link to Podcast here.
- Dell Computers: Michael Dell. Link to Podcast here.
- LinkedIn: Reid Hoffman. Link to Podcast here.
- Instagram: Kevin Systrom & Mike Krieger. Link to Podcast here.
- My Favourite – Airbnb: Joe Gebbia. Link to Podcast here.
- And many more.
2. Shark Tank and Dragons Den. You should know this as these are quite popular TV shows.
They do have showmanship bit to all series but it is a great way to see fresh ideas and in part learn how negotiation works.
3. The Apprentice (British TV series).
It is a British reality TV show where participants have to complete entrepreneurial tasks. The worst ones are sent home until only one is left.